What do not recommend you is to take a large amount of email and start sending e-mails to everyone this is what is called Spams spam and not authorized by the person who receives it, furthermore you could get into serious trouble by sending spam, make sure that when someone subscribes to your listThis person has subscribed through a course, video or some demo some software or some free digital product that you are offering; and you have left your links so that when this person look and feel concerned you subscribe to it, similarly when you do not want to continue receiving your information herself is cleared from the list automatically. If you want to get a lot of visitors to your Web site to try to include lots of information quality and while this information can solve the problems of their potential customers, this is a rule which you can’t break, because not so who visit your page would pass to the site of your competition do not find the information they are looking for, so I urge you to only supply valuable information that you believe you can help your prospects to leave some impasse or any problem that they have. If you want to be recognized and your Web site should also have a good traffic to your website, and this is only done if you don’t break the 90/10 rule which talks you should spend only 90% in generating quality information to its clients and seek ways to generate traffic organic to your web site, the other 10% remaining on technical issues, devote your full attention to specialize in performing a quality sales letters and everything that has to do with your site websites there are people who have hundreds of websites and work a lot, but they also earn much money. And it is some of the best rewards you can receive. In this era where we are it is essential for all entrepreneurs to migrate towards the internet, and if you seriously thinking doing business on the internet should start thinking about studying much and above all getting into the internet wave and not letting reach it the lazy and that it controls, nor should study hard and carry out research in terms of marketing and sales to be up-to-date with new technologies and tools that the internet offers so you can help your customers and they can recommend itThis is also a good way to generate viral traffic.